RE: System Tester Stops

It would also be quite useful to be able to make a special code (formulas)
for stop simulation (execution). At the moment it is not possible to code
stops explicitly as such into the systems. It is only possible to make such
code a part of the system you are working with and MS makes no distinction
between that code and the rest.

Yngvi Hardarson