Re: system testing

Hi Bob

Hope that you like it.

I think that it is one of those books where traders can judge their progress
as a trader by which chapters they're attracted too, it has such a balanced
spectrum.

=======

To Nicholas

"... Any other true TA wizards out there whose publications we should be
aware
of?..."

I feel pushed if I can work through one ... maybe two a year. First
Kaufman's 3rd edition and now Jurik's book with lots of references and
re-thinks of earlier material.

If you like "The New Technical Trader" ... try his "Beyond Technical
Analysis". Since I'm a slow learner, I had to photocopy the book and put it
into a binder so that I could mark it up and draw lots of diagrams and make
notes about coding on the facing white pages. It was quite a mess when I was
finished.

Best regards

Walter