Re: Equis and Bug 2000

I have MSW ver 5.11.  No experts, no advisers, no bells, no whistles.  Just
an excellent windows graphic program that has never given me one minute of
problems.  I upgraded to ver 6.0, and quickly gave it back.  If ver 7 is an
upgrade for 5.11, Equis has made a sale to me.

Al Taglavore

----------
> From: Jose Carlos <jcda@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Equis and Bug 2000
> Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 9:41 PM
>
> Ton
> They said that Metastock Personal 7.0 for Windows is a upgrade of it's
5.11
> version, I never saw nothing about M Pers.version 5.11, is it another
soft
> to make graphics, like Metastock for Windows ?
> Regards JCarlos
>
> ----------
> > De: A.J. Maas <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
> > Para: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Assunto: Re: Equis and Bug 2000
> > Data: Quinta-feira, 13 de Maio de 1999 19:49
> >
> > Just look at this line:
> > MetaStock Personal 7.0 for Windows, available in Fall of 1999
> >
> > It is official now and you've had the Worldwide Premiere too.
> > Thanks, JCarlos.
> >
> > What are the new features?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ton Maas
> > ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.

Equis
> >  International, Inc. is a part of Reuters and participates in the
Reuters
> >  Millennium Compliance Program. Equis is providing this update on our
> >  participation in this plan as a courtesy to you so that you can plan
> your
> >  Year 2000 strategy.
> >
> >  The following products are declared obsolete. We will withdraw support
> > for  these products no later than December 31, 1999:
> >
> >  . MetaStock for DOS 4.5x and earlier will be replaced by MetaStock
6.52
> > for Windows.
> >  . The DownLoader for DOS 4.5x and earlier will be replaced by The
> > DownLoader 6.52.
> >  . MetaStock for Windows 6.0 and earlier will be replaced by MetaStock
> > 6.52 for Windows.
> >  . MetaStock Personal for Windows 5.11 and earlier will be replaced by
> >  MetaStock Personal 7.0 for Windows, available in Fall of 1999.
> >  . The DownLoader for Windows 6.0 and earlier will be replaced by The
> >  DownLoader 6.52.
> >  . The Technician 5.2d and earlier will be replaced by The Technician
> > 5.2e.
> >  . Pulse was discontinued in 1996. There will be no replacement.
> >
> >  The products listed above may still function in limited capacities
after
> >  December 31, 1999; however, Equis makes no guarantees as to their
> >  functionality after this date. If you are a user of one of these
> > products, it is in your best interest to upgrade to MetaStock 6.52 or
> > higher.
> >
> >  You may choose to upgrade to the great capabilities of MetaStock 6.52
> > now, taking advantage of special pricing available to you as a current
> user,
> > in which case you will receive the full documentation and bonuses (such
> as
> > the FREE MetaStock Historical Data CD) along with your upgrade CD. We
> > recommend that you choose this option so that you can immediately start
> > using the
> > hot analytics and technology in the latest version of MetaStock. Please
> call
> >  Equis Sales at 800-882-3040 or 801-265-9996 to find out what your
> upgrade
> >  pricing is and to take advantage of this opportunity.
> >  For users who do not choose to take advantage of special upgrade
pricing
> > for full-package upgrades, the MetaStock 6.52 CD will be made available
> by
> >  itself in September 1999 for US $10 plus a shipping and handling fee.
If