Re: Please do not send the recursive moving trendline to me

On Mon, 10 May 1999 14:22:09 -0700, Glen Wallace <gcwallace@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>... posted the code for another system in February and the listserver
>  software stripped the attachments because of size restrictions.
> I ended up having to post it in three awkward segments.

Hi Glenn,

Fear not, this listserv will not strip any attachments if formatted
correctly according to your OLR, which I see is Microsoft Outlook
Express 5.00.2314.1300. So it should not be an issue...

Prodigy BBS strips data...

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000