Re: Pinnacle Data

I'll second the Pinnacle recommendation.
Data seems to be as clean as it gets as far as I can tell, if errors are
found corrections are prompt.  Downloads via internet (2 sites) or BBS,
data ready between 5:30 and 7 PM ET 99% of time.  Both ASCII and
Metastock data for adjusted/non-adjusted continuous contracts and
individual contracts.  Support can't be beat - phone and e-mails are
answered by Ed Pavia, one of the owners who seems genuinely interested
in suggestions and input.  Price is very reasonable.  If they only did
stocks I'd be in heaven.  I think I probably switched to Pinnacle about
2 years ago and have no reason to look further at present.  About as
problem free as you can get IMO.  I download every evening and have
never missed a download due to data not being ready at a reasonable
hour.  Once I did have to use the BBS because the data wasn't posted to
the internet site at the usual time due to a minor mix-up.

Ken

--
mailto:wander@xxxxxxxx