RE: ASX Options

> I've been trying to find stock options for ASX (AUSTRALIA) on 6.5 after the
> day down loads, but can't find them in the program. Can any one help?(They
> are being down loaded)

There aren't any traded (according to Park Lane)

> You can probably guess I am new to this, just registered on this list
> too.While I am here, I am using the Moving Average on fully paid shares but
> appears to be 3 days behind which by it's nature, is probably as close to
> the event I can get.Also using RSI and MADC.Any tricks to get closer to the
> major turns in direction?

Try MMA (Multiple Moving Averages).  The shorter ones are closer to the action
the longer ones tell you about the trend.  I use two indicators like this:

Name: MMA Long Term
--------
Mov(C,40,E);
Mov(C,45,E);
Mov(C,50,E);
Mov(C,55,E);

Name: MMA Short Term
--------
Mov(C,5,E);
Mov(C,8,E);
Mov(C,11,E);
Mov(C,14,E);

In the current market I like taking short momentum trades where the MMA Short
is bouncing up off a slowly rising MMA Long Term.  The exit at the top of the
bubble is indicated by MMA Short turning down after a good separation from the
underlying MMA Long.

Cheers
Jeff.