From: Chuck Wemlinger [mailto:wemlinger@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 April 1999 2:19
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Money management

 Exactly.  Since my fascination with pretty pictures of indicators is over,
I realized Metastock wouldn't cut it for serious MM system testing.  Now I'm
looking at Excel and Ensign after returning several other software trials
(AIQ, TS2000i, Fibonacci Trader).  Michael- if your writing code in Delhi
are you using Ensign as the graphic engine?  I really don't like how limited
Ensign is for data suppliers amoung a few other things.  If Mark Brown is
serious and gets some real software out we may have an open architecture
platform like AutoCAD in which case I'll begin to focus on VBA or C.  Mark
also has the right ideas about data feed.  I just hope he does it.