Re: FW: Reuters Data "Service"

Bill...

Thanks for the response, these things seem to happen too often if for
different reasons. Too many times does discourage the users, it's
obvious where the money is being made by Reuters so I'm sure somebody
must be motivated to solve these problems once and for all. I'm happy to
pay close to $500 a year for data as long as it has high integrity as
well as being easily accessible. Again thanks for the info, Metastock
and it's support is topnotch, it's a shame the data end has been so
problematic.

Regards... John