RE: Downloading Free Quotes

Thanks Chuck!

$45 to try - ouch!  I also use MyTrack but that's a little steep. I'll
try to look into it.  Have you ever used winbatch? I've briefly looked
at some of its PR and I "think" it was claiming that you could access
screens from other apps... I'm sorta thinking that if there was
something that could do this then a routine could be written that
could peiodically come "awake" and take a snapshot of something like
MyTrack and then "digest" that info and then keep it on a spreadsheet
.... I'm using a lot of " marks so its very hypothetical.

Dale