From: Jim [mailto:anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 10:12 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SP500 download symbols...

Equis should modify the SP500 symbol lookup list with the following...

needed to
add....aol,,,aso,,,bbt,,,hrb,,,cci,,cpwr,,,fsr,,,mck,,,rei,,,slr,,,sotr,
,,wm

need to remove..
an,,,bbk,,,cmcsk,,,grn,,,gic,,,hrb,,,hboc,,,hou,,,,nsm,,,drx,,,pzl,,,sai
,,,t
coma,,,tlab,,,usw,,,wamu,,,wmi,,,wny.......

could a few please confirm that this is correct..i am not sure if the
sp500
list I looked at is up to date....
	Have a nice day
	Jim Kerwin