Re: buying on 52 week HIGH

I have not traded on anything like the 52-week trading system although I
am familiar with systems like the CANSLIM in which one buys when the
equity breaks through a previous high after a period of consolidation.
Hey if the back testing is positive, go for it, but never consider any
system fool-proof.