Remove

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><FONT
    face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From: </B>bgiroux
    &lt;<A
    href="mailto:bgiroux@xxxxxxxxxxx";>bgiroux@xxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>To:
    </B>MetaStock Group &lt;<A
    href="mailto:metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:
    </B>Monday, March 08, 1999 10:32 AM<BR><B>Subject:
</B>remove<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Mar 08 13:35:33 1999