Excel download add-in

http://www.tiac.net/users/haberman/habassoc/

"Habermann Stuff

WebUtils

WebUtils is an Excel Add-In which retrieves the text of web pages, and also
contains some basic utility routines which will retrieve table cell contents
from web pages. This Add-In can be called from individual spreadsheet cells
via the normal "=Function(arguments)" calling structure. This makes the
Add-In particularly useful for tracking portfolios (or individual stocks,
bonds, etc.) via a spreadsheet.

Certainly, there are many products on the market which already do this,
including Excel 97. However, I think their implementation in Excel 97 is
kind of kludgy and most of the other packages I have seen are simply
spreadsheets with this one additional piece of functionality. (Why not use a
"normal" spreadsheet and just add that one piece of functionality?) "