Re: Gann Swing charts

 Hi Claud,
  The "HiLo" is basically a 3 day simple moving average of the High or Low.
If prices are trending up, the the HiLo will follow the trend with a 3
period
average of the Low prices, the activator will change when the price closes
below
the previous bar's value of the "HiLo" and then start a 3 period average of
the
high's........until a bar closes above the previous bar's value of the HiLo.
  I have not experimented with different values ( 3 days is what Krausz used
in
all of his articles), but this doesn't mean that there is not a better
parameter or
method to use this. Please realize that this is all still under development
(and
testing) and I would GREATLY appreciate any comments, thoughts and even
criticism, that this group could return. I do believe that this method could
be used
as a BASIC trading system, but let me share my motives for posting this to
our
group......In a small way, I just want to return some of the favors that
others have
shown me, but more than this I want to learn from you "fellow traders"!  If
you find
a method ar a change that seems to improve this stuff...please share it with
us.
I will post an example (with charts) of how I am currently using some of
this.
As for stocks, perhaps some else could help with this? I do follow the S&P
500
because of a 401k account.......but most of my  experience is with
commodities.
Did I answer your question?

  Best wishes,
      Adam Hefner.