Re: PITBULL crash index

Adam ,
						   Sat 6th March 1999
Please do not groan, but I am still mulling over the point and figure
problem. Thanks for your interest, last thing being yours of 11/98.
>From doing some manual tests with a red crayon on ten years of paper charts
on our index, the FTSE100, and also REUTERS which I hold, I got some
profitable tests out of most years, but not all, The time consuming thing
being the physically counting boxes, and knowing that the parameters of box
size might be far from optimal.  I just want to get this so that I can test
it properly.

I have drafted out the bones of  what such a system needs to do, with a
verbal sort of flow chart, and defined some terms. If you can bear it, I
would appreciate your criticism and advice.

Keeping my fingers crossed,

Yours   Simon

> From: Adam Hefner <VonHef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\pf notesa 5 99.doc"