Re: RSI Formula

Probably these conditions are mutually exclusive William, and running them
in my head through the charts I know, I can't envisage any shares which
would meet all three conditions.

To reduce the problem, lets just look at the RSI moving up through 30.
In the explorer. filter tab,  put in;
(rsi(14) > 30) and (ref(rsi(14),-1) < 30),

and after selecting data folders to run it on, this should tell you of any
occurences of today more than 30, yesterday less than 30 for the 14 day
RSI. Obviously you can change the lookback period in the ref bracket to
suit, (the -1).

Else in MS 6.5 the manual on p 338 should get you going.

Good luck, ask again if you are still stuck,

Simon