Re: Christmas wish list

Steve,
Santa in March?  You can do it now in the villified Downloader.

>From another SI archive post:

bdog wrote,

May have a workaround for that non plotting shifted ma
in the future thing...albeit rather time consuming.

In the down loader add the amount of days required without
price/vol data, in this case 8. MS will now plot the
indicator in the future.

Lot's of work but I sometimes predata the issue just to
see the technical picture before it happens anyways...

Not sure what the ramifications are on the indicator having
0 data for the future dates though.  don't forget to delete
data or updates will be wrong

Happy Trails Steve, and please take the hint Equis,
Craig