Re: Excel and DDE link -- Help!

Because of the millenium, the dates format have also changed, eg positions for the year from
2 to 4 positions and therefore the formula should also read as follows:

        =DIVIDE(T(A903);1;8)
-and in another cell on the right paste or type
        =DIVIDE(T(A903);10;24)

Also note that I have used a custom "Close Only" indicator(eg, C) as underlay(=chart object),
created in a seperate OLE folder holding my OLE Charts, and ofcourse selected and clicked
the Copy option givin in Metastock, prior before "Paste Link"ing  it into the Excel sheet, eg in
this instance into the cell in Column "A" and on Row "903".
The cell "A904" now reads the Date like 19990226 and the cell "A905" now reads the Price
like 1550.75 (note the dot " . "  is a character or position as well)
(you can alter the sequences by tweaking the formula and also by using more cells to break-up
the segment parts over more cells, eg "A904" =1999 and "A905" = 02 and "A906" = 26 and
"A907" = 1550 only)
To plainly ommit the century and have cell "A904" reading as 99 , then the first formula should
 read as follows:
        =DIVIDE(T(A903);3;8)

Regards,
Ton Maas