Re: "Dockers has left the building."

What has been shared is we are trading our beliefs and Mr. Docteur is
trading the market.  This is something we have all been taught before.
Mark Douglas, wrote of this in "The Disciplined Trader", Bill Williams
expounds upon this in his lectures.

I, for one, have not had the success this year as I had last year, and now
I realize that my analytical work had me "believing" which direction
stocks/bonds would move. As such, I changed from a day trader to  a
position trader. And that is not my style.

I personally think that Mr. Docteur will increase his knowledge and respect
for the markets after the markets have exacted the necessary "tuition".
Then, with humility, he may become a trader of great stature.   Anyhow, he
has my thanks for reminding me to be less predictive and more reactive to
the market as it unfolds each day.

Al Taglavore
----------
> From: Steve Karnish <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: "Dockers has left the building."
> Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 2:06 PM
>
> In the end, what has been shared?  Buy low, sell high?  Use tight stops?
> Sell an "evening star" pattern?  Buy a hammer?  Invest 50% of your
capital
> in one issue?
> Brilliant stuff from a "newbie" that has traded for less than a year.
Many
> of us use exactly the same tools (unmechanically).  Few of us think we
are
> "God's gift to trading".  As they say in the north Idaho panhandle:
"What