Re: S&P 500 (was AOL, CSCO, & WMT)

Bill,

Thanks for your comments.  I am very enthusiastic and will remain so.

Heck, wouldn't you be excited with those kind of returns? And, taking
that a step further, wouldn't you be excited knowing that you could
consistently reproduce those kind of returns over and over?

Heck, I can hardly sleep, let along contain my enthusiasm. Again, I am
the way I am because it works for me and I trust this process.  I got
your attention, didn't I?  And I'm speaking to those like you willing to
risk and have the courage to break out of their old ways of doing
things.

Humility is for those who have mastered life.  I'm still a long way from
that (hehe).  And remember, you don't have to like me to learn from me.
Best teachers/professors I have ever had didn't care what I thought of
them. They were committed to one thing:  My education.

Believe it or not Bill, I want you and anyone lese out there willing to
listen to have this knowledge and be hugely successful.  Because if you
succeed, my purpose in sharing this knowledge has been realized.

Take care.

Doc