Re: S&P 500

Alessi,

Thank you.  I received a lot of sarcastic and even downright rude
e-mails today and frankly, I'm simply trying to share what works.  I am
confident in what I say because I have direct experience of it.

My returns are high because I trade options which are highly leveraged
instruments.  However, trading stocks without margin using tried and
true candlestick and chart patterns could easily return you 300 - 500%
per year on your capital.

But damn it.  If you don't trust what I am saying then take the time to
verify it in your own experience.

And Alessi you're right.  If my style turns you off, then turn me off.

Thanks,

Doc