Re: AOL, CSCO, & WMT

Steve,

Funny, I don't trust people who don't trust people.  Your sarcasm
offended me.  Maybe you should learn to trust more and lose your
attitude in the process.

Secondly, 75% winners and 25% losers can add up to a big losses.  I have
a far better ratio as far as the winner to losers but that means nothing
to me.  What matters is that my winners are huge and my losers are
insignificant.

If Guy continues to double up he will eventually lose and it doesn't
matter one hoot if he has a 99% winning track record.  That 1% loser can
wipe him out.  Win/lose ratio means absolutely nothing.  What matters is
what's your return on capital at the end of the year?  That's all I care
about.  And if you can show me a "system" that can give me a better
return than what I can make by reading the market as it unfolds, then
I'm full of it and you can keep your distrust and your attitude.

Steve, I know guys who make millions and their track record is 90%
losers and 10% winners! But those losses are real small and the winners
are huge.  Statistics are BS.  Just show me your bottom line.  If it's
better than mine, I'll do what you're doing.  But until that happens,
what I do is outperforming any system out there.

BTW Steve, when I talk about money I never joke.  And managing money is
NOTHING MORE than proper entry and exit points because if you buy low
and sell high everytime, you are managing your money to the highest
degree possible.  Candlesticks and Trading Patterns (when learned
properly) help you to do that.

I don't care if there are a thousand "credible" mechanical trading
"systems" available. The market is not mechanical.  It is a live and
fluid entity made up of millions of people.  It runs on two emotions:
ffear and greed.  If I can master my emotions and simply read the
market, I'll win everytime.  I just want to do what works and works
best. Human insight, experience and trading sense will outperform a
mechanical
system anytime, hands down.  Mechanical systems are a waste of my time.

I'll put securitytraders' record up against any out there and I
guarantee you it would blow them away.  Why not test it for yourself?
Don't take my word for it (as I know you don't trust me or anyone you
don't "know").
Use the site for a week and see for yourself.  I think you will be more
than surprised.

So Steve, start "trusting" the winners, guys like me who can earn 2600%
in one month (trading options) and continue to earn 3 figure returns
monthly with regularity.  Lose the skeptical attitude for a week or so
and maybe a whole new world of trading will open up to you.  Try
trusting someone you don't know for a change.  It makes life far more
interesting and full.  I have nothing to gain by sharing this
information with you except the satisfaction of knowing that I may have
turned just one person away from what doesn't work towards what does.

Listen Steve, I trust everyone because I trust myself.  I am ultimately
responsible for those I deal with because it is I who put myself in
whatever situation I am in.  Did you get that?  I trusted securitytrader
from the get go because I am the one who found them.  They didn't find
me.  And guess what?  I was right.  They are defintely worthy of my
trust.  And guess what else?  You found me, I didn't find you.  So
ultimately Steve, you need to trust yourself and you'll find that in
doing that, it's easy to trust others.

I'll leave you with a couple questions: Did Edwards or Magee use
mechanical trading systems?  Did one of the wealthiest men in Japan at
the time who used candlesticks to trade rice have a mechanical trading
system.  Do I have a mechanical trading system?

Do what works and works best.  The rest is just a waste of time and so
much techno babble.

Doc