RE: Docteurs great returns

ClaudB

Not trying to blow smoke, but how can you tell they're legit simply by
registering and looking around?  Anybody can put a web page or two together
and 'look legit'.

My nephew works in NY for one of the major web page firms with clients like
British Airways, IBM, etc.  He can put a great web page together for me, but
will that make it legit?  Or even me legit? :)

They should have some sample pages of past history available to look at as
well other marketing stuff.  The name of the game is to sell.  In order to
do that, you need to really demonstrate that you have something to sell,
before anyone will be willing to give up a credit card number.  Also, by
requiring a credit card, are they registered with the CFTC or NTA (or
whatever that is)?

Finally, did you see any broker statements as well as the monthly summary
sheet (so you can be sure they just didn't pull out the good trades and
throw away the bad ones)?  I would think they would have this information in
a free area along with a bunch of sales stuff to try to get you to cough up
your credit card number, rather than using a couple of trolls on various
newsgroups, etc.

Again, just my opinion,

Guy