Re: I'm Impressed, so far

As a prospective  buyer of  Metastock Pro, I am impressed by evidence from
various
sources as to the high level of technical support and responsiveness from
Equis.
I  continue to collect data regarding the apparent relative difficulties of
programming
systems, of not (?) having multiple in/out trades per day per symbol under
tests,
of combining/comparing symbols under systems, and of actual stability
and robustness of the software.   The new Tradestation2000 being announced
will be evaluated to determine if the clarity of charting has improved to
Metastock standards.   I would appreciate any other information on comparative
features
and general shortcomings of the major software in the field such as  WOW,
AIQ, Omega, MS, etc.
Thanks
RS