Re: Input Question

Dr. B. Jagow,

I don't think its possible to access without an Equis license <g>.  My
dullard's ploy workaround is to set an if-then sequence to fool MS alpha
insensitivity for those user variable input formulae, e.g.:

Type:=Input("MaType",1,4,2);{1=S,2=E,3=W,4=T}
Len:=Input("periods",0,400,50);
If(type=1,Ref(Mov(C,Len,S),-Len/2),
If(type=2,Ref(Mov(C,Len,E),-Len/2),
If(type=3,Ref(Mov(C,Len,W),-Len/2),
If(type=4,Ref(Mov(C,Len,T),-Len/2),0)))) {assumed you wanted rightshift}

Does TF+ provide a more versatile code environment?

Craig