Re: Weekly Pick

Jim,
As a new MS user, I have been following your posts with great interest. If
you have the time, and are so inclined, I wonder if you wouldn't mind,
sharing some specifics about your trading system, how long you hold
positions, and whether you do this on a full-time basis.

I myself am a short-term trader but tend to use more standard types of
indicators (MACD, RSI, Directional, Stocastics). Currently I'm
experimenting with the Triple Screen System discussed in Alexander Elder's
book, Trading for a Living. I'm happy with it thus far, but would like to
introduce new indicators into the general equation. Any advice you could
offer would be much appreciated. Once again, really enjoy your posts--most
helpful and educational. BTW, would like to be included on your chart
e-mail list.

thx
Lorena Beccari