Firebrand Technologies

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Does anyone have the URL for this company?&nbsp;
They have a shareware problem that can open most any non animated file.&nbsp; I
need to download it to my Notebook.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Bill<BR><A
href="mailto:bsaxon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>bsaxon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>m</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Jan 21 16:23:16 1999