Re: MS65 chart problem

Hi,
I am sorry, but just like I mentionned it, I am still ;-) using MS 6.5.0
As I haven't downloaded the patch yet (I prefer to wait...) , it can't come from it!
Much better : the charts have currently just 2 EMAS (+volume of course) !
(I have just decided to delete them : it is still not working!)
This problem came so suddenly, I haven't found any explaination yet.
Any help is welcome.
Augustin Bataille
Belgium