Re: Meta 6.52 woes 1+1

Thanks Malcolm for the solution - that did the trick. Now I've this
bug which you guys recently encountered ie error message, "Date
requested after last date in the data" because some of the layouts in
the template have weekly data. I've found another temporary workabout
that works for me. Just set the system clock 1-day back eliminates
the problem. This was done after today's (Monday) data collection. If
you're living on the other side of the Atlantic enjoy what's left of
your holiday.

Regards
S. Chooi