Re: Dynamic Multiple Time Frames

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:14:35 -0700, you wrote:

>Chris and others interested in the DMTF indicator,
>I justed just want to step forward in defense of Adam's formula for this
>indicator.

My post was just an update, -untested & uncompared- for those that
have not looked at the Equis page.

Thank you for the fine work you did and splendid graph to show the
differences between Adam's and Equis' formulas.

This is what makes this MS SIG so powerful.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock 6.52/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000