RE: Zero Balance

Randy

You want to stay away from that Zig Zag indicator.  It changes daily.  The
value for today's date may or may not be the same as today's value tomorrow.

I developed a dyn-o-mite system several years ago before my dad looked at it
and started laughing his head off.  That system was 100% accurate, but
there's nothing like 20-20 hindsight.

Guy