Re: 6.52 Patch "BUG?" PROBLEM

I have been lurking on this list for quite some time and not felt it
necessary to post anything, but this last batch of complainers makes me
feel obligated to respond.  In hopes of NOT starting a round of wasted
email on this point I still feel compelled to post this.

If you are confused over which version of MetaStock you have all you
have to do is select Help and then select About.  This is standard
Windows practice.

Also, the confusion is probably caused by the fact most complainers do
not read or when they do they only read what they want to read.  The
programs you are complaining about have different NAMES if you read
them.  There is Metastock for Windows and Metastock Professional.  Those
names are different if you pay attention.  Version numbers mean very
little when actual names are different.  As an example, there is Quicken
and then there is Quicken Deluxe.  They both carry the same version
number but the NAMES are different.

I'll agree that Equis has done some less than satisfactory things
sometimes, but give them a break on this one.  The program NAMES are
different.  The patches on the web specify which program they are meant
for based upon the NAME.

Again, I don't think this warrents a great deal of email discussion, but
who am I.  I just trade and learn every day from posts to this list.
Please don't waste my time with off subject junk like this.