Re: Quotes-Plus v2.x Virtual Not Compatible with MS v6.52 & Windows 98

Daniel Martinez writes:

> How large are your layouts in K and # of charts?  I will create a
> new layout with the same securities and a v6.52 saved default
> template.  I'll post the results.  I thought about this problem
> last night and it may have something to do with some old multimedia
> drivers my system loads in the SYSTEM.INI.  I will use my minimal
> SYSTEM.INI setup and report back what happens.

Mine are _extremely_ small, but I wanted to let you know that the
blanket statement that there simply is an incompatibility is patently
false.

--
A Purple Heart just shows that you were smart enough to think of a
plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive