MetaStock v6.52 New System Tester Feature

I recently updated MetaStock v6.5 to v6.52.  The update process went well and there were no errors.  I read the mswin.wri file which comes with v6.52 and it mentions several enhancements.  Among them: 1.  N/A Added - Enter/Exit different prices in System Tester. User can now specify to  enter or exit trades on either the Open, High, Low or Close. 2.  N/A  Added - Exit at stop price in System Tester. User can now set stops to exit at the stop price. This option is available in the Stops dialog of System Tester.  When checked the stop will trigger at the level specified and not just at the close. The second feature, in my opinion, is a key enhancement.  It gives MetaStock true stops and makes them work the way they are supposed to. I have been asking for this enhancement for some time.  Excellent Equis!  Now the System Tester will give results which can be used in real-world situations. Again, I wish to thank Equis for adding this key feature. Sincerely, Daniel.