Re: More on 6.52....

Thanks Alton.

Just for the record, next time, remember to try to PRESS that Help-button
for any of the RIGHT Help and sort of let us know how and if you did get 'help'.

Then we, if you're not succesfull, are able to forward it to EqSupp to have them
find an urgent required fix for it, eg be it referencing to the right 'subject' or have
it indeed included in another small but new added Help-manual or
have it included in the current Help-file.

It is not that strange tho, as in Win95-compatible programs, be it from
Microsoft or from others, this "not calling on/having absent Help-file" does
occure quite frequent as well.

Its just that nobody seems to be doing anything about it and most should
be solved easely once they(we) know where it stems from.

Again, thanks for all of your HELP !!

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx