Re: Metastock EOD V6.52

In my previous message I said:

>Last Price at the top of the chart shows also the difference from the
>previous close - excellent. I presume this is new. I wasn't aware of it
>previously?

This worked on MS V6.52 on a separate disk I use for testing before I go
live.

On my normal system when I installed the patch all went well but I can't
seem to
get this Last Price with difference from previous close e.g 23.163
(+0.1630). Both systems have Last Price set for the middle Title on the
chart

I feel sure this is a settings thing. Can someone else confirm they have the
Last price with Difference and how they got it.

Regards
Ian