Old and still not fixed date problem

To all,

I thought the fix with the dates would solve a problem that I have had with
older data.  For those who have a Metastock data disk, there is a Dow data
file going back to 1900.  Try and view all the data.  It can all be seen
with the Downloader but not in MS for windows 6.5 or the newly upgraded
6.52.  Here is what happens:

I can view the chart and when I try and adjust the x-axis (i.e. the date
loaded ) I get the following message:

"Last loaded date must be later than first loaded date"

My first loaded date is 31/12/29 and my last loaded date is 31/12/98.  If I
change the first loaded date to 01/01/30(i.e. the next day) I can get all
the data back to then.

Anyone seen this before and got any ideas on how to fix it?

thanks in advance,

Ed Middleton