Re: More on 6.52....

Thanks for the advice.
However it only partly solves the problem, eg only solves in viewing the rest of
this particular Layout.

The indicator itselve might not be deleted, but it isn't displayed either, eg
cannot forever be called upon from within this Layout(eg Layout is corrupted ?),
even when there is nothing wrong with this particular indicator itselve, as it does
show correctly in other Layouts or when you know which indicator is supposibly
offensive, then when pulled down from the IB-Quick List it also shows correctly.

The problem seems to be with the calender, as in the particular Layout plenty
of data can get loaded(from 1980 onwards) and was set to 19950101 at first.
Now when you right click the X-axis you will find that another -later- date, eg 19950512
is been used for loading and even when manualy changing this, eg using the calender,
to f.i. the wanted 19950106 and pressing OK, it will NOT load from upon that day
onwards. Instead, when opening the calender again, it has set itselve back to that particular date
of 19950512.

Calender not properly 'patched' up by the update patch?
ALTERING LOADING DATES in an excisting Layout CANNOT BE PERFORMED any more.
 Very peculuar here is, that this happens to all 'corrupted' Layouts only,
eg loading from the same 19950512 date for all corrupted Layouts(and then only when I am
able to even open a Layout, as most made in the past 2 months only return the fatal
"Invalid Action" error). Changing the Calender will just like mentioned above, not work.
The Calender cannot hold onto any earlier or later Loaded dates, then is already loaded
in the Layouts' Chart.

Perhaps the patch has made MS652 Y2000 compliant, and forgot to keep it Y1900
compliant.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx
cc Equis Support (-see previous mails too, any solution available?)