Re: Euro conversion utility

As I was very hasty sending out the previous mail, do find hereby the enevitible Equis'
 "website addresses Tour", at which you MUST apply first, by filling out+submitting a standard
license request form :
"Free DownLoader Online Order Form"
before you can obtain the upgrade AND before you can obtain THE REQUIRED but
also FREE available License ID (incl. "set up Key").
Note: that this is also TRUE for any of the "older" DLv65(and 6.x) users wanting to upgrade !!!!.

For later reference "save as" the pages mentioned below (as they contain vital instructions
for download as well as special set-up instructions).

-Start Internet Explorer at go this page at the address
      http://www.equis.com/free/downloader-rtd/index.html
-Read this page first, then press the "Click Here to get the Free DownLoader"-link
      just about at the top of the page or press the "Download NOW"-link at the left.
      This will get you to the "Download.html" page.
-Fill out ALL of the by "Asterix" or "Joker" characters (" * ") marked but REQUIRED fields and
      then press the "Submit" the form-button at the bottom. This will send-in the form to Equis
      and have it further dealt with by their Autohandler which will also automatically send
      a reply to your email-address(see below) and which will also auto direct you to
      the "redirect.html" page.
-Read the "Re-direct"-page carefully, then at the bottom press the "Download the
       DownLoader 6.52"-link to get you to the "EURO Conversion"-page
       http://www.equis.com/customer/support/faqs/dlg00032.html
       from which address you can start the download by pressing the
       "DOWNLOAD NOW"-link.
 Note: that you download a 6.5Mb compressed working 6.52 version of the Downloader,
          which can ONLY be activated by this special set of "Set-Up ID Key"-numbers.

After submitting the filled-in form, the License(+Key) will be immediatly forwarded
by email to your email address, and from then on you can start the set-up program
as is set out on the "download.html" + "dlg00032.html" pages

NOTE:see previous message's download + installation information as well, wich
are also printed below.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx