Re: Please post this to the metastock list when the patch is posted

They also fixed the annoying "Chart Tips" display error in Win98!

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Baude <BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, December 31, 1998 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: Please post this to the metastock list when the patch is posted

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:43:19 -0800, you wrote:

>I just applied this patch and re-booted.  My Metastock now says 6.52 but my
downloader still says 6.5 is this correct.  If so how can I determine if the
Downloader patch worked.

Hi Don,

Well, they just fixed their download link.

My patch ran fine, and the DL is version 6.52.  However, they still
kept that annoying splash screen, and I still don't see an option to
disable it via a toggle like: /nosplash.

Still have a bit to learn. The progy seems to run faster, and is
cleaner. The parallel line in semi log mode, still has not been fixed.
I guess this it is an anomaly or a feature<g>. Maybe the parallel line
"feature" follows fibonacci numbers when you move it <vbg>.

But any new seems faster and better, just like when I change the oil
in my car, or fill up with new gas<g>.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock 6.52 | FT4WIN | FastRUBE | FastTools |TC2000