Re: Gann Swing concepts (Fibonacci trader) in Metastock?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thomas Winklhofer <Thomas.Winklhofer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 1998 16:15
Betreff: Gann Swing concepts (Fibonacci trader) in Metastock?

>Hi Gann traders, all
>
>has anyone tried to implement the basic Gann Swing concepts of Robert
>Krausz in Metastock?
>Best Regards
>Thomas Winklhofer

Hallo Thomas,
I was only abel to implement the HiLowActivator in Metastock, because its
simply the average of the last three bars High (Stop for shortposition or
long entry)  or Lows (Stop for Longposition or short entry)  plotted one
period forward:

Ref(Mov(L,3,S),-1) oder Ref(Mov(H,3,S),-1)

Take the weekly for the trendidentification and the daily for the entry.
Example:The Shortstop for the DowJones 12.29.98 was 9.119,47.
I see no chance to implement the step formation of the indicator in
metastock, but I think the step formation is only a visual benefit for a
easy trendidentification.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thorsten