AOL

All,
     I was out exchanging Christmas gifts and came back to find out that AOL
had blown right through my old target of 154.  It was so far away that
target this morning that I didn't put a limit sell order in with Schwab.
The question then was should I sell now.  I took a hard look at the AOL
chart and constructed a new standard deviation short term up trend channel
from the 12/01/98 low to last Wednesday's close and extended it to the
right.  With the deviation set at 2 that gives a target of 162.  I think
this higher target makes sense since AOL is going to become a member of the
S&P 500 on Jan 1 which means all the index funds have to buy it.  Anyway,
I've now got a limit sell order in at 162.

JimG