Re: MS 6.5 - Y2K ?

Thank you for clearing that up!  Now I get it.

Can you please comment on the confusion (mostly my own...) re:CSI Unfair
Advantage and their claim that they are unable to guarantee that their data
generator program will be able to provide compatible metastock data post
1999 because, quote : "we have been advised by equis that they will not
disclose to CSI the [new] metastock format details...".  (see my earlier
post below).

Thanks again.

Essan Soobratty