Re: MS 6.5 - Y2K ?

Hello equis support.

Now I am confused.  20 minutes before your email arrived I spoke with John
(I think he is in the sales dept) at equis.  I asked the question is
Metastock Pro y2k compliant and he said yes it is.

Please confirm yes or no?

What is also causing some frustration is the confusion over whether CSI
Unfair Advantage are going to be able to support the "new" metastock
format.  A recent newsletter from CSI say that while they are happy to
continue supporting Metastock they cannot guarantee they will be able to
post 12/31/99 because (quoting form their letter) "we have been advised by
equis that they will not disclose to CSI the [new] metastock format
details..."

Does this mean that equis do not want users of their software using other
eod providers?  I would GLADLY use the reuters futures package if it covered
global markets and allowed back-adjusting for rollover gaps.

I am at the verge of my 60day trial period and if I cannot make head or
tails of this then I am going to return the package.

Thanks.

Essan Soobratty.