Re: Greg Morris & candlesticks

Wayne:

I purchased Greg Morris' Candlestick formulas for Window on Wall
Street. It is professionally packaged, and does work in identifying
well known candle patterns.

However, if you own MS 6.5, you probably don't need it, since MS 6.5
identifies candle patterns.

I have not found that Morris' theory of using candlesticks with
oscillators works particularly well. Might just be me.

Regards

---Steve Karnish <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> I use candlesticks in my daily analysis.  I trade 20 different
commodity
> contracts.  I thought Greg Morris starred on the TV version of Mission
> Impossible...so, I guess I can't help you there.  How can I help?
>
> Steve Karnish
> CCT
> ---------
> > Subject: RE: Greg Morris & candlesticks
> > Date: Sunday, December 27, 1998 10:21 PM
> >

> > I would like to hear from anyone that uses candlesticks & any of
Greg