software and book bardering

Hi Leo and others who wrote privately

Whatever the reasons for the emails, legitimate or otherwise, the bottom
line for me is dealing with fear and greed in the markets. The last thing I
need to add is bright shining greed in a new area of my brain.

I can't trade well with what I've got, adding TradeStation or other high
priced indicator or analysis system isn't going to change that. It's me that
I have to work with, not more stuff.

I've got a storage box of emails of formulas and variations and suggestions,
just since the spring that were downloaded from the Metastock Digest. That's
what I need help organizing and archiving. So, I'll pass on getting more
stuff.

Best regards.

Walter