Re: good computers

    I suggest for all serious traders, to buy computers with two
microprocessors, it speeds up the machine, and it is more reliable. It is
very good if you have a lot of applications running at the same time (e.g.
data server, charting module, www). Moreover, it is good to have two
monitors, so a good graphic card is useful. The cost of such systems is not
that high, and is going down. Moreover, you can buy first one microprocessor
and one monitor and then upgrate.

    These systems may cost a lot if you buy brand name, because the are
qualified under servers, but shop around the net and you will see that
components to build good computer are not that high. I see that buying
components on the net can save a lot of money. But, there is a problem, if
you build computer yourself, you are losing tech support.

Andrew