Kaufman's new book

Mr Kaufman's new book "Trading Systems and Methods" arrived today.

Like the previous editions, it's big ... over 700 pages. My first impression
was a sinking feeling (at how much I have to learn) then excitement, then
the thought ... "kiss any 1999 free time goodbye".

Having finally worked through the 2nd edition, published 11 years ago, I was
prepared for a rehash of familiar themes. But, it's a complete re-working at
a much deeper level of explanation. Not more complicated but a clearer and
deeper understanding. Lots of new chapters also, e.g. adaptive techniques.

The style remind me of Murray Ruggiero's way of developing trading and
systems ideas.

Fortunately and unfortunately, complete codes are given in Quattro and Trade
Station, so it looks like I'll be spending more time learning from Adam's
excellent adaptations and programming examples.

Best regards

Walter