Re: Dow Jones News Retrieval

I too, have this problem.  Someone has started a thread, but there has been
little response.  Basically, it is TC2000 or QP2.  The D-J program had so
few problems it was negligible.  I have used their program for stocks and
commodities for over 6 years.  Any solution you develop, please share.

Al Taglavore