Re: Bollinger Bands

 Hello Forrest Ho,
 My (limited) understanding of Bollinger Bands original usage, was to
gauge Volatility of price. The following text is from the help file:

"Because the spacing between Bollinger Bands is based on the standard
deviation of the security, the bands widen when the security becomes more
volatile, and contract when the security becomes less volatile."

and:

"Sharp price changes tend to occur after the bands tighten, as volatility
lessens."

Now if there are other ways to trade with Bollinger Bands, then this new
version
may not work as well, but for volatility.........this new version seems to
work well.
Look at the expert advisor named  Equis- Bollinger bands.....they base part
of
their analysis on the band widths.

 Best wishes,
               Adam Hefner.